You are here

Returning Funds to Lender

Please complete the Return Funds to Lender form and return with your payment or refund check to our office. This form will be forwarded to the Financial Aid Office once our office receives this form and payment. If you have any questions in regards to the loans that you have been awarded, please contact Financial Aid at 337-482-6506 or email them at