You are here

Stop Payment Form

If you did not receive your check in the last 30 days, your check may be lost in the mail.  Please complete the stop payment form and bring it to the Student Disbursements Center in the Student Union Room 135 or email it to

Please make sure your mailing address is current with the University. To update complete the Change of Student Information Form and submit it to the Registrar's Office. You can email it to or fax it to 337-482-6286.

There is a 30 day waiting period before a replacement check can be reissued.


Replacement checks cannot be disbursed in the office.  They must be reissued and mailed, or direct deposited into your account.