You may choose to pay your fees in full or choose the Payment Plan Option. Once the fees have been paid, please view your Statement and Payment Center and print a copy for your receipt.
Pay Your Fees Online
- Go to ULINK Portal
- Click on Tuition & Aid tab
- Click View your statement or pay your bill
NOTE: Students paying Tuition and Associated Fees, Housing, Orientation, Application Fees, and other set miscellaneous fees may pay online with Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, Checking, or Savings Account.
Pay Your Fees in Person
Deliver your payment (Cash, Check, Money Order, or Cashier Check) to the Student Cashier Center in the Student Union.
Credit/Debit Cards are NOT accepted in person or via phone.
Pay with drop box
- Print out your statement of accounts
- Make your check or money order payable to UL Lafayette - NO CASH PLEASE!!
- Write your CLID or your ULID on the memo line of your check
- This payment must be paying your balance in full
- Place your statement of account and your check or money order in a sealed envelope
- Drop in drop box
- Check your statement to ensure payment is posted within 24 hours.
- A computer, printer, and envelopes are provided just outside of the office
-Go to your ULink Account, Print the payment invoice, and mail along with payment to:
University of Louisiana at Lafayette
P O Box 44444
Lafayette LA 70504.
Please be advised that payments by mail must be received 48 hours in advance of the established payment deadline in order to ensure that early registered hours are secured.
NOTE: Students are advised to check their ULINK Statement to print a receipt for their records and verify that payment has been received.