You are here

Financial Assistance and Waivers

If you do not have the funds to attend the University, please visit one of the following offices for assistance. 

The University offers several types of financial assistance programs or waivers:


Qualifying for more than one type of assistance may cause an overage, which will be refunded to you. See Refunds for further instructions.  Overages may also create taxable income.  See  Is my scholarship taxable? for more information.