Participating in the direct deposit program has many advantages. It saves you trips to your financial institution, saves time in depositing checks and it eliminates the possibility of lost, stolen, or forged checks.
To set up Direct Deposit:
1. You may come into our office in the Student Union, Room 135. Please bring your ID and a preprinted voided check. The account must be in the student's name. Starter checks are not accepted if your information is not already preprinted on check.
2. All banking information must be typed - no hand written bank information will be accepted.
3. You may mail your direct deposit request in by printing the Direct Deposit Form. and attaching a preprinted voided check
4. You may also email the forms to DirectDeposit@louisiana.edu.
5. Please allow 7-10 business days for the direct deposit form to be processed.
All future refunds will be deposited in this manner so please ensure the bank account information remains current.
For more information, please contact the Disbursement Staff at (337) 482-6385.